View Single Post
Old
06-12-2013, 01:12 PM
ihatebraydenschenn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
Because we have stupid ****ing parents always buying things for their stupid ****ing kids when both know nothing other than a brand name. It's how a lot of people are now-a-days and it's ****ing disturbing.
Hah, I wish my parents bought me all of my gaming consoles and whatnot. Hell, I bought my own Super Nintendo when I was under 10 years old. My parents would only buy me the cheap console or handheld that was available at the time.

I bought my own PSX, my parents wouldn't buy me a PSX or N64.
I bought my own PS2 and Xbox. Parents bought me Gamecube.
I bought my own PSP. Parents bought me DS.
I bought my own PS3 and 360. Parents bought me a Wii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevUpThoseGolfCarts View Post
#AnythingButXbone

It pains me that all these kiddies are going to buy it just because it says "Xbox" on the box. So many harsh restrictions and privacy concerns, why would any adult even think of buying it?
I don't think the name is what is intriguing people.. Considering the OG Xbox wasn't a huge hit and the 360 had a huge share of hardware issues. If anything, the Playstation brand name holds more value and gets more consumers to hop on board.

You can take off your tinfoil cap and stop worrying about "privacy concerns". Or you can simply block the camera with a piece of tape.

This whole mandatory internet connection fuss is such nonsense. Please, tell me, how many of you PS3/360 owners play your console offline? Oh yeah.... almost none of you.

Developers are much more apt to rush a game to make release dates knowing that they can simply patch whatever bugs the game has. This means games aren't "complete" when they're first released. If you want the game updated, you must connect to the internet.

I can't help but roll my eyes at the Xbox One haters complaining about the mandatory internet connection while posting on a message board using their PC and an internet connection.

ihatebraydenschenn is offline   Reply With Quote