View Single Post
Old
06-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Atomos2
WE ARE ABLE 340

vCash: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by topchowda View Post
I do know how Gardiner plays and his NHL regular season was pretty brutal (when we was playing) Do you disagree? Or should we dig up some HFleaf material to show even leaf fans werent impressed.

And yes, his first season was good. But wasnt mind blowing. I fail to see any evidence he will be more than a second pairing guy. And if thats an insult to you, then maybe youll have to be less attached to players. Because being a top pairing guy is pretty hard
What insults me is how people who have seen Jake Gardiner and know about the circumstances he was in (concussion, on a short lease with Carlyle, contract/waivers, #FreeJakeGardiner etc.) act [for lack of a better word] thickheaded and reply with, "if he was good, he would be in the NHL".

If you didn't know about the whole situation then I'd understand where you`re coming from, but the fact that you do know and you're still forming these blockhead type arguments is what's insulting. You're trying to act like an uninformed outsider, when you clearly aren't.

Atomos2 is offline   Reply With Quote