Old
06-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
I don't know why people vote for mods. 99 times out of 100 they are the most neutral boring people ever. That's not negative in itself but in a vote for whoever is best situation they shouldn't be getting that many votes. That was my controversial opinion #203.
It's totally valid I think. I used to post more, debate more, venture opinions more. Now I just skim to do moditorial stuff and don't post anything of use or do jokes or puns or all that stuff that used to be so much more prevalent on this board. Maybe I can really only speak for myself... some mods stay active. But I sure don't. Not that I really miss it either... I was usually just sticking my foot in my mouth or embarrassing myself or contradicting or repeating myself.

Oh yeah and my HOF would start with mcphee, include guys like Darz, lgb, Artie, chicpea, davedave and some others that post somewhere else now, along with a few that are still around like Whitesnake, montreal. Mostly I hate things like this because I am just throwing a few names off the cuff, but forgetting a dozen more I ought to mention.

Last edited by Blind Gardien: 06-18-2013 at 07:05 AM. Reason: haha, see?
Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote