View Single Post
Old
06-12-2013, 09:57 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Listen, I love the big guys...I will never deny that and as I watch these 2 teams go to war with each other I will never change my beliefs...however, I am not looking for one dimensional players...to me, Powe is one dimensional and needs to go...if you can upgrade from Pyatt, you do it...although, I think he was one of our better forwards in the playoffs.

I like Dorsett because he can play and cares so much. I want another one of him...just bigger, I would love a Thornton type and when he was let go by Ducks, I said I wanted him and everyone called me a goon lover. I want a Lucic type. I would also love a Kane or Toews type...I know you need balance. I didn't want Richards but I know why we took a chance on him but I knew he was the wrong guy.

Our bottom six and at least 2 dmen need to have size and snarl.
I loved Dorsett in Columbus so you are preaching to the choir here.

I agree with Pyatt and Powe. Go get Nystrom who is feisty and a Cambell like player and McLeod to be this teams Thornton and I think they are in good shape. Dorsett on the 3rd line.

McIlrath will help soon. I would love a Matt Greene but they are just so hard to find. I think a new system and hopefully a healthy Staal and less minutes for Girardi and McDongh allows the defense as a whole to be more aggressive. They all skate well enough to step up.