View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 12:29 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarfangor View Post

Oh Sorry that was mean't for Grant, who ya know has a boat load of experience as a scout, and would know talent when he sees it.

I'll take his "overrated" opinion any day of the week, people don't understand how fortunate we are to have someone of Grant's caliber to post here voluntarily.

+1 to Grant in my books
I will add that it's alright to disagree with Grant, or with anyone. Scouts from the same team argue with eachother to come up with a list. What's important is to respect one's opinion, especially when that one person has been a scout for the Habs.

Amongst everyone that hangs out around here, I'm one of the most critical of everyone's opinion when I disagree with them, but it doesn't mean I don't respect it.

I try to pick up here and there to better make my choices for the picks and when someone critics a player I like, I often question my view of that said player or try to notice if that critic is well fonded or it's just stuff spreading on HF.

I value the opinion of the regulars on this thread pretty high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Domi. Not even close for me. And that's not because I'm disrespecting Petan, it's because at 25...it would be a freakin steal to get Domi. For me, Petan could/should get the Schwartz treatment...beginning of 2nd rounder.

Schwartz was picked in the 1st I believe, but I get your point