View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 02:25 AM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenice View Post
He's last on that list for me. Lazar has been far from a consensus top 20 pick, he's been 25 or so on many lists over the past year.

Horvat Domi Wennberg Shinkaruk Erne Lazar.
Lazar was in contention to be a top 5 pick, a year ago. Lazar is the kind of player you need to watch to appreciate, like Horvat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyD View Post
Frequent reader, first time poster...

Got a question for you all. Anybody got a good scouting report on LW Tyler Hill and RW Hudson Fasching? Would they be good picks in the second/third round?
Hill is big and a real tough one. He's not a great skater but its normal for a 6'6 kid to be slow... He has some interesting tools, but I don't think he will ever amount to much to be honest. 3rd line-4th line would be probable, anything more would really surprise me. He could be a good pick out of the top 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Would love to have Grant's take on this....or anybody else....but monster for monster....Tyler Hill or Mike McCarron?
McCarron for sure... Obviously, you won't pick Hill in the first so theres that. McCarron seems to have more upside, but Hill is a lot tougher. If Hill busts he could at least become a goon... If McC busts what will he become ? Can he fight? Can he speak french? You get the vibe...