View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 10:40 AM
TheReal13Linseman
Registered Abuser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp13 View Post
Everyone insists we are sitting on some sort of gold mine when the people who made the effort to get him here aren't even putting him in the lineup!!! Can we please cut this out!!! He is not going to play. He did nothing in his audition to earn time over Caron at this stage. Nothing.

If this team loses this series it will have nothing to do with the lack of Carl Soderberg. Absolutely, positively nothing.
I usually agree with your posts, but I don't here. I have no issue with Caron and I wouldn't be against him being brought out for Saturday's game, but I think Soderberg has way more skill and speed, and I think size, than Dog and would have better finish ability out there. What has Dog done other than execute a trick penalty shot? Other than that, he's really just a body out there. Soderberg got an assist in the few games he played and, aside from having some crazy legs, looked to have very good hockey IQ and awareness and a good shot. Don't see how you can be so assured that he would bring nothing to the table.

No matter what, Soderberg would've scored there.
Pastrnak means "Eurolectric" in Czech. Look it up.