View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 12:52 PM
pucky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinator View Post
Actually, he had 2 assists, but who is counting? That's 2 assists in 6 NHL games while getting acclimated to the new ice surface. Daugavans who has played in North America for years has 1 goal and 3 assists in 28 total games this year. This team NEEDS scoring from its 3rd line and fast. I don't know if Soderberg can do it. Maybe, maybe not. One thing I do know is Dagavins can't and Caron hasn't.
Does Söderberg use his size to his advantage? If he does, I really think it's a no-brainer. The Bruins need some skill and speed so if he has the speed, he definitely has the size, too. He might not become the best player on the ice but surely, he can be more dangerous, offensively, than Daugavins? As long as his D is sound, he really should be in there? If Horton is out, then that is even more necessary, imho. Daug will probably stay in because of his experience. 'Coach probably won't bench him because he missed a glaring opportunity to win the game. He didn't have obvious turnovers leading to goals or scoring chances, did he? However, with another injury, they'll need another guy. Daug could be on thin ice, though.