Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 01:47 PM
SnipeShow91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantfather View Post
In the interest of "TONING IT DOWN" and to not respond "HYSTERICALLY ",I.am taking pause for.serius sober second thought.

I am.being shot as the messager of the message as opposed to the focusing on the essence of the message.

I have neither read or seen said Gleaner article as I do.not subscribe to the Gleaner but will.attempt to familiarize myself with it.

I.believe that STU administration has given free hand to the current A/D to.dismantle the men's hockey program.which in some way explains why there has been.NO TRANSPARENCY nor ACCOUNTABILITY for many bad decisions.

- 30 -
Couldn't be more wrong again Rantfather. If you have actually taken the time to talk to the players (which no one on hfboards but me has) about the team, they would tell you that Mike wants the team to succeed, that Mike is passionate about the program and that Mike let Troy run the team the way he wanted. No one here has ever spoken up for the players in green and gold to hear their actual side in all of this. Even players who never played a shift for Mike speak highly of him.