View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Montecristo

vCash: 500
I think daugavins has looked pretty good since he has been in there. He probably should have just one timed that seguin pass but nevertheless he's had some chances which is more then a player like kelly has had. Jagr hasn't scored either even though he has had some bunnies but I don't want to bench him either. the puck will start going in for both of them if they keep putting themselves in good position. But the next discussion is if horton can not go in game 2 who do the Bruins put in as a substitute. I really don't want to see jordan caron in there, especially against a team with so much speed like the blackhawks, caron seems to have lead in his skates and he might not keep up. You replaced a PKer like campbell with another in daugavins. So now you lost a 1st liner in horton and are replacing him with seguin. Who would fit best on the 3rd line as the skill guy to replace seguin. Its either soderberg, caron or pandolfo. I don't think spooner is a black ace but if he is and has been skating I would put him in. If not I go soderberg. He's not very experienced at the NHL level but he's a mature responsible player. And all the practice on the small ice away from the games, who knows, maybe that has been enough for him to adjust to the playing surface. He led the SEL in scoring and I think that means he has the most offensive upside of the 3. But again, if spooner can play, i put him in. Very good year in the AHL and saad is the same age and is playing big minutes for the hawks right now.