View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 02:58 PM
The Butcher
Gutless

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbar View Post
Could this possibly be a sign that there is dissension between Willie Mitchel and DL ? Like, perhaps DL is encouraging Willie to go on LTIR so the Kings can get the cap space and Willie is like "FU, I'm coming back next year".

this makes things tougher on DL if there is a possibility Willie can come back that this is going to play out till training camp meaning is options for resigning Scuderi are more limited.

I can just see us letting Rob Scuderi go only to find out early in training camp that Willie Mitchel's knee is no better really.

Tough situation for the Kings. As much as i want to add another top left wing that would be meaningless if we lose our great defensive identity by losing both WM (to injury) and Scuderi (to free agency.)
The only flaw in this thought process is that WM is the ultimate judge of what is right or wrong with his body. The Kings were practically begging him to come back last year but he held out. Now he's just going to rush back too quickly?

Vancouver tossed him out like damaged goods as well and look at where they are without him.

The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote