View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
I should give this a shot. I cant put them in order because they all bring something different.

Ohashi Jouzhu - Knowledgable, level-headed poster who has the rare ability to disagree with someone and not piss them off or come across as condescending. I apologize about the spelling in advance!

McPhee - A very good source for habs history, and I like his sense of humor. I wish he would come around more often

DaveDave - I haven't seen him forever, but he was very knowledgeable and always kinda flew under the radar.

Jee/Seb - We've had alot of debates, alot of them have nothing to do with hockey, and their avatar contributions have to be mentioned

Moen in Glory - The king of the GIF . This is a better place with MIG

Blind Gaurdien - Similar to Ohashi. I've never seen him lose it on anyone, very respectful, and very knowledgeable. Although, I don't see him as engaged anymore since he became a mod.

Vlad the Impaler - I don't even know if he was/is a habs fan, but always enjoyed his avatar, and his ability to disect the habs from a seeimingly neutral standpoint. I wish he would post more too

Habs - A consistently polarizing figure on these boards. I didn't really like him in the earlier days But he has never changed his stripes from day one, and whenever I browse through a thread, I cant help but read through his posts. Agree or disagree, you'll have no problems figuring out which side of the fence he is on.

WaffleDave - I still remember your japanese animation with kovy's head in it as an avatar Its not the only reason I voted for you, but its probably the most memorable

Montreal - There is no better source for me to read up on prospects around here than him

Sorry if some of these names seem obscure. Blame that on the fact that I'm ancient around here.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote