Old
06-13-2013, 07:23 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Salem

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by galchenyuktocollberg View Post
Is anybody else intrested to see what WTK does when montreal drafts mantha : sarcasm:
What I did when we drafted Leblanc. Rage for awhile and then try to look to the positives. Then wait for my chance to say I told you so or be proven wrong. Trust me when I say, I always hope that I'm wrong.

When we picked Dietz, I thought he was nothing but a fighting plug on the back-end and hated the pick. He's been proving me wrong.

I did not like the Leblanc pick, even rigged a mock draft on another board (for the lulz basically) so the Habs didn't take him. He was starting to prove me wrong before he fell off the earth this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillytennis View Post
I did my due diligence on Burakowsky. Solid pick if available at 25. I am still not sure who I would pick if Gauthier, Lazar and Burakowsky were available when we would select at 25. How would you rank these three? Why?
1. Lazar: He has it all, leadership, a great shot, he's physical, lays it all on the ice for his team. He could have better vision but still good hockey IQ. Will fight. Have to take his production with a grain of salt as he was not on the teams top line like most draft eligible prospects are.
2. Burakowsky: We need big bodied snipers. One of the more boom or bust players in the draft. If he booms, we'll be set.. if he busts, well, we have #34 and #36.
3. Gauthier: Not impressed with his offensive upside. He's going to be a 3rd line center at the NHL level if he makes it.