View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Adam Warlock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevensCakeBakerBacker View Post
Where does it say anyone " dogged it"?
The article claims that players in the locker room dont want to play for him or with him...to me that suggests that players on the team had such a grudge against Bryz that it effected their play.

I personally dont believe that. I think certain players might not have cared for Bryz but I don't think there was this disdained hate for him that the media is constantly suggesting. I was just pointing out that every time a reporter cites locker room issues as an excuse to buy him out, it is a poor argument and a cheap attack.

Bryz has underachieved here, yes. Is it all on him? No...but for whatever reason he was not the right fit and his contact is too much to hang on to. That is why he will be bought out. I don't think many people will argue against that. I think people just get angry when the media tries to attack the guys character because they don't like that he has called them out in the past. It reminds me a lot of the way they treated Richards...the supposed locker room cancer that went on to win a cup as soon as he left here.

I am just tired of hearing that certain players are "locker room" problems...especially when the players called that are conveniently the players that arent afraid to stand up to the media. They are just smear campaigns.

Adam Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote