View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Winger98
powers combined

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Winger98
We're not exactly thin on the wing, though, either. Pulkinnen, Tvrdon, Jurco, Athanaiso (though it seems he can also play center), Frk, Tatar, Callahan.

I could easily see Glendening getting a Lashoff special, but I just think he's going to have a very hard time establishing himself as a starter over the long term on this team. Maybe we make a deal or two to clear some space, but Glendening's chances of making the Wings says more about the depth of the Wings organization than about Glendening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomhower View Post

Sheahan and Andersson will be tough to jump. But Ferraro has been inconsistent, so he isn't out of the question.

Glendening could also be converted to the wing and that would open up more roster possibilities for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frk It View Post
A lot of those guys will get bumped to wing though. Remember Cleary, Franzen, Hudler, and even Abby to a lesser extent were all guys that played some center or were considered centers, then moved to wing. If guys are good enough to earn a spot they will get moved around, it's not like its set in stone these guys have to play center.

I think Ferraro is a great candidate to move to wing with his speed, and Glendening could be another good candidate since he's a strong skater as well.