View Single Post
Old
06-13-2013, 11:55 PM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPGoHabsGo View Post
Why is everyone willing to trade price after a bad stretch of games and a bad playoff series?

and please don't tell me hes "bad" in the playoffs.

His first appearance was his rookie year and he did alright against Boston

His second we got swept when he was having a very bad year and our team was in a tailspin

His third he played like a half game

His fourth he did everything he could to get us to the second round, we lost in OT to the cup champs off a failed shot block.

His fifth he was pretty mediocre in net on game 1, very good in game 2, terrible in game 3, was not bad in game 4 and I feel we were the victim of the refs wanting OT ratings, then got hurt.
People are willong to trade him because everyone in this city wants immediate results. Price has proved nothing for the last 6 years? Trade him, he sucks. Except game 1, anyone blaming him doesn't watch the same games as us (or me). Nobody tried to protect him, he was left alone.

To answer some of your statements, Price was indeed bad during his first appearance as a rookie in the playoffs. Just watch the highlights of the last 5 games, all against the Flyers, god he was awful. But I gotta say that Biron was great. Umberger looked like ****ing Crosby during this series.

The 2008-2009 Season was a ****ing joke. Poor Price, 21 years old, harmless in the net. People booing him and saying that he sucks. Gainey loved so much Price that he never put Halak at least once in these playoffs.