View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 10:20 AM
FreshPerspective
Hextall is a deity!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimrichalds18 View Post
I'm not a Bryz hater, but just from a sports perspective, how big a disaster has this signing been? When you you look at the organization, the individual, the circus surrounding everything....it's not Albert Haynesworth, but it's still up there. It's getting annoying that the Flyers are always punchlines when it comes to goalies. Part of it is that the media and people in general are lazy, but there really is a reason for the reputation.
Bob winning the Vezina is not going to help much either....we really are the laughing stock of the league when it comes to goalies. Maybe it's exaggerated somewhat but not by much. It's one constant soap opera.

Again I don't think Bryz is horrible although his 1st year you could say that...he's just average. I also question his desire to excel in Philly or for that matter anywhere else. I don't think he has the fire to be anything but mediocre anymore. Anytime he talks he sounds like he's not having fun and is just doing a "job." I would like a goalie on this team that has more fire and motivation. We had it in Bob and pissed it away to accomodate a malcontent with an onerous contract...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote