View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM
MTL-rules

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
I'm pretty sure Price is usually a "good goalie" not a "terrible goalie". That alone makes the team a lot better.

Not to mention guys like Prust Pacioretty Gionta Price(last 2 games) Eller Emelin either were clearly playing hurt or not there at all, I haven't see any rule taht says they can't play next year's playoffs.

I don't think we'll face a goalie playing like Anderson every year/series(.950%). He showed he was quite human the following series.

Hopefully we don't get shafted again like in game 4 by the on and off ice officials.

There is also the experience factor, 2/3 of the regulars were just getting their feet wet as regulars in the playoffs, that experience is valuable.

In sports the same team doesn't have the same result every year or Boston would have won the cup again last year, or LA would be winning it again.

You're trying to pain it black and white and nothing is ever black or white in sports.
Although I agree with the genesis of your argument, I would say that the main reason why Anderson was so great against us and so bad against the Pens has a lot to do with talent... bring some ppg players on our team that can find the small holes and we might start talking about us being contenders. Too many small, honest, hard working Top 6 players with limited talent.