View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 12:56 PM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
You're criticizing the wrong person then. Simply because I'm not the biggest Gus fan. I think he most certainly needs to be given an full time roster spot, because I think he deserves the look after his strong play to end the season, but if the units i posted worked well, I don't see a reason to simply force a young guy onto the point simply because he's young and needs experience, because I don't necessarily see the upside that some on here seem to think he has.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be more than happy to eat a nice roasted crow for dinner if he proves me wrong, but until I see his game progress over a longer stretch of games...
i would take my chances with Gus on the bottom pairing then Bruno Gervais. We dont know what Gus can become. We know that Gervais ****ing blows. I would deal Mez regardless if they sign Streit. the guy is made of glass and cannot be trusted to stay healthy.

Timonen/Schenn
Streit/Coburn
Grossman/Gus

As much as I dislike Coburn I think that is a pretty solid defense. Not anything near the top of the league, but miles better then last season.