View Single Post
Old
01-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Brad*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerGuy69
lol , you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. oooooh, you mean like the way the Birds choked last year at home, championship game, against a team that they manhandled for years? yeah that's it.

you don't have 1 ounce of objectivity in your body when it comes to football talk or conversation. all you see is "the Eagles are the greatest thing and everyone else sucks" . you are just like the clowns who call into WIP and embarrass themselve with there nitwitted comments, so give me a break about frauds. when the Eagles EVER win something let me know ok.

BTW, how shocking! you picked the Birds to win this week.
I like you so I'll go easy.

You sound like you have a bad case of sour grapes. You talked up the Cowboys left and right like they were the second coming, and they flat out blew it against Carolina. The were ridiculously hyped up by the media and by yourself, and were a grand disappointment when the playoffs rolled around - there is no way to spin yourself out of that.

As far as the Eagles are concerned, they've done just about as much, if not more than the Cowboys in recent years so really you have nothing to stand on when you say they let their fans down. And please, don't bring up the Troy Aikmen Super Bowl teams because, no one, and I mean no one, likes a person who lives in the past.