View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 01:54 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Big Boll fan here. How does that sound....
Quote:
Originally Posted by loadie View Post
That sounds friggin awesome WS
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
I've wanted Boll or Crombeen for some time now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
Basically just discovered how to embed youtube files so..... hope we can all appreciate that.

Boll's goal-song or after-fight celebration song. It would be an exciting time in Habsland.
Just looked at the Habs Bleacher Report today and they talk about Clarkson, Torres, Clowe and Fistric for Habs needs. I would do backflips (and my back is screwed) if the Habs get Boll, Clarkson and Fistric this summer. The team would be on fire, not having our best players being abused every game against Boston, Toronto, etc. Prust would last a lot longer if Boll was there to fight the heavyweights. With Fistric literally a hitting machine while still being responsible defensively.

The Habs have the openings with Emelin out and Ryder could be traded for Boll. Then get Clarkson and trade Armstrong in the Boll deal. Those three players would be more than enough to make the Habs a contender in the SC Playoffs. Having to play all of the games against Boston and Toronto, the Habs need to beef up with guys that can play also.