View Single Post
06-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Booya !
vCash: 905
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
Just looked at the Habs Bleacher Report today and they talk about Clarkson, Torres, Clowe and Fistric for Habs needs. I would do backflips (and my back is screwed) if the Habs get Boll, Clarkson and Fistric this summer. The team would be on fire, not having our best players being abused every game against Boston, Toronto, etc. Prust would last a lot longer if Boll was there to fight the heavyweights. With Fistric literally a hitting machine while still being responsible defensively.

The Habs have the openings with Emelin out and Ryder could be traded for Boll. Then get Clarkson and trade Armstrong in the Boll deal. Those three players would be more than enough to make the Habs a contender in the SC Playoffs. Having to play all of the games against Boston and Toronto, the Habs need to beef up with guys that can play also.
I would love to get one or 2 of these players, especially Clarkson/Clowe and Fistric (he's a bit like Komisarek though, goes out of place to hit opponents, hits hard though, and clears the crease). But how can we get Boll by sending them Ryder and Armstrong when they're both UFA ? Unless you think they'll trade us Boll for their rights ? Hum, not sure there, perhaps, but not sure... would love to get him though, him or Ryan Reaves in St-Louis (they're a playoff team, probably not available) or Matt Martin in NYI (they love him there).