View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 06:00 PM
loadie
Official Beer Taster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Seems I'm the only Carrier fan around here....Big fan that is. Not 1st round, but DEFINITE 2nd round. And not 55 as he should be gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
He's one of the most skilled and gifted guy in the Q this season, he's a tank also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Absolutely. The "problem" with him, or so people that seems to know him would say, is that he might have a Perron type of attitude. To which I'd welcome and brake it IF necessary. That should never intimidate a team from drafting a player. And mostly when your vet core is REALLY in place. I guess you could say that we already have one guy like that in our system in Beaulieu....so we'll know what it means. Somehow, from Grant, I shouldn't hold my breath for him. We are most likely not interested. Fine. They did more tests on him that I did....but I'll reserve the right in 4 years to gloat about him if he does great.....or to not remind people of how great I thought of him if he doesn't....Though that won't work...there are experts in here who always remember those things...
yes, some guys remind me of Elephants, they don't forget anything.

The French Canadian rule: Read about it, go to bed smarter.

http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/the...-or-fiction-2/