Thread: Player Discussion: Trade value of Andrei Markov
View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 05:20 PM
Stripper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
If so...DO IT NOW. And hope that Diaz will become your Markov. I mean we did it with a downhill Cole...why not do it with a downhill Markov? 'Cause our depth is better up front....well thank god for rookies it was. But maybe Bergevin isn't done trading on the back end. Trading Markov might create a gap IF Diaz can't fulfill his potential or if no rookies like, let say a Tinordi or a Beaulieu can fill the spot. Or if Bergevin is unable to trade.

But if you REALLY can have a 1st AND more for Markov from Philly? You are freakin talking about the 11th overall pick here? Where do I sign? THIS is the year where we change the face of this franchise. If you are able to keep our picks and add an 11th of probably the best draft year since 2003....I mean, again...where do I freakin sign.
I like this post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
But you don't agree that #11 in 2013 is already a huge return? Some mock drafts have Ristolainen at #11. Others have Horvat and a few others....Honestly, I don't see how huge the return can be as you will always have the medical issue with him and EVERYBODY saw the step back he took. Philly is indeed desperate but they got Streit...probably their own Markov now.
Streit didn't sign yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
In a perfect world this post would have ended the thread . Right on. Markov is not your basic commodity player . He's very unique . Sad that people don't appreciate him now that Pk has emerged. I am quite confident another contract is coming and Markov will retire a Hab.
I think so as well.

Stripper is offline   Reply With Quote