View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 08:59 PM
habsfanatics*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
Go watch soccer...

Hockey has had it right the whole time. Team game, play a team game. Shootouts are a gimmick in hockey, no place for that in the playoffs.

I LOVED the triple OT game. Im excited for saturdays sports day!. Italy confederation cup, Italy U21 and then NHL trophies and game 2!

A good rule to live by: If you are not involved, no one cares.

I don't care if people went to bed, that is their prerogative. The players on the ice, the people involved in the game, I am sure they were feeling the pressure and the joy they felt at the end of the game when they won (Chi) is what they play for.

If I am the commissioner of the NHL, for this particular aspect of the game, I would listen to the players, coaches and GMs ONLY. No one else should have an opinion.

Soccer is boring the watch? I find that really hard to believe. The game has as much talent as any other sport, the things some players are capable of, is just mind blowing. Add to that the tactics and strategies, it's like watching a an action packed chess game.

To each their own I suppose. You probably have no particular team you cheer for, thus you not being able to find that extra passion.

No, I have no interest because it's like a live version of pong. I understand it's the most popular sport in the world, but you gotta remember there are plenty of reasons for that, poorer families/countries can afford to play soccer. I'd rather watch curling.

No denying that the athletes are some of the most talented/fit people in the world, but it's still boring, slightly better than watching paint dry, but not much.

habsfanatics* is offline   Reply With Quote