View Single Post
Old
06-14-2013, 08:34 PM
kap0r

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by landskronala View Post
hmmm, its not like slovakia is stacked or anything. your khlers is not very good.
well, let`s see, from the top of my head:
Hossa, Radivojevic, Kopecky, Gaborik, Surovy, Zaborsky, Tatar, Hudacek
these F`s are locks in my opinion. Marko Dano could be a sure thing too, if he won`t bust this season, since he showed up very well in the WC`s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
Not really sure why Panik would be that much more of a lock at this point in time, we are getting a good look at both over the last several months and Jurco is outperforming him both in this series and in the playoffs.

Will also predict at least one automatic game suspension for Panik on checking to the head.

I like Panik as a player, just think he is a curious bring to the Olympics and don't see a ton separating him and Jurco. Part of really why Jurco should be invited to a camp, I think he would surprise a lot these days after a slow couple months transitioning to pro hockey he has been on absolute fire.
Don`t get me wrong, I`m a huge fan of Tomas. Panik has two major advantages though - mega chemistry with Tatar (U18, U20...) and he`s more experienced, since he played with the "big boys" before.

I root for Jurco to get at least an invite, but IMO it`s highly unlikely that he gets a spot in the main roster.

kap0r is offline   Reply With Quote