Thread: Player Discussion: Jagr
View Single Post
Old
06-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Xegiie

vCash: 500
the problem is he actually doesnt fit to Marchand- Bergeron line.
He does well there, he fights for lost pucks to feed them, but they dont do same for him..
You can see him unguarded at goal spot, hitting ice with stick but he just doesnt get that puck.
He gets puck when marchand doesnt know what to do with it while there are 2 players on Jags and when he gets puck theres 3 rd on him.
and then there are ppl whining about Jagr turning over the puck... yea losing puck to 3 guys holding/hooking him is a turn over, right?
The only line he could fit into could be with Krejci as thats only creative line boston has.
I dont say he would be top producer or team star... no not in boston maybe in other team like dallas. But he would do way better.

Now i know im Jagr fan and pretty much all boston fans will see it diferently since you are all over Marchand , and i can see why, he is easy to like i have no problem with him, im just saying Jagr will not be producing on his line, especially not in play offs.
But i think im at least partly right..

In czech jagr is hero, we watch games just because of him, and in discussion after the game there was 99% of messages something like " why didn't marchand pass to Jagr once?" so i was like yeah, so im not alone
he is just not 20 y old anymore where hw would just skate and deke to empty net on his own

also please stop with all the hate and words like get the **** out, show some respect, i dont take you your opinion, i know he does not fit here that great as we all would like to... but just stop, say it in polite way, the guy deserves at least that