View Single Post
Old
06-15-2013, 10:20 AM
HCH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
If MB doesn't address the team's physical/toughness play before the season starts, I'm done. I'm suiciding this moniker and giving up. I can't take another decade of pansies prancing around an 82 game season, shooting pucks at the other team when they get angry.
My guess is that you are addicted to the Habs like the rest of us. I could be wrong but it looks like you have a passion for the team and that is hard to give up.

On a positive note, I think MB will try to build a team that reflects the way he played... with grit and hard work. He is a guy who paid his dues, a guy who bounced between the minors and the NHL and who bounced around the NHL once he had made it. I think he knows what it takes to succeed and he is methodically putting the pieces into place.

Last year everyone was concerned that he would be able to manage contracts under the cap. That issue has been put to rest. Now many are concerned that the team won't be tough enough. Some may be underestimating Bergevin's abilities to identify needs and address those needs. I remain confident that he understands the situation and that you won't have to be done with the team.

I think there are exciting years ahead.

HCH is offline   Reply With Quote