Thread: Jagr
View Single Post
Old
06-15-2013, 10:33 AM
qc

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
The only line he could fit into could be with Krejci as thats only creative line boston has.
I dont say he would be top producer or team star... no not in boston maybe in other team like dallas. But he would do way better.
I think he fits best on the 2nd line to be honest. Him and Krejci bring similar offensive skills to the table which makes me think they should be on seperate lines. Like you said, Krejci's line is the most creative, so I think Jagr's creativity is best used on another line, to spread the wealth. They both have excellent puck handling skills, they both play the boards well, they're both slow and deliberate offensively. I'd love to see a Czech connection (and I'm sure Krejci would too), but I think that our top two lines are well rounded; each guy brings something different). I like them as-is, assuming Horton plays.

I have been impressed with Jagr (I'm in the minority probably) aside from his scoring slump, so I wouldn't put him with scrubs on our bottom 6, but he's also not the best fit with Lucic and Krejci.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Jags take some shifts with the Yeti (if he plays). They had some good chemistry in that handful of games.