View Single Post
Old
06-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psuhockey View Post
I am all for Morin but I am starting to think it won't happen. The Flyers never let it be known who they truely like before the draft. Scott Laughton was not rumored once even though guys like Maatta and Skjei were. I am thinking its going to be someone out of the blue and a little off the board.
P Have you heard that the Flyers are interested in Morin? The only kid they were rumored to like was Monahan who I like also. But I really think he is gone by 11. It would be sweet if they could swing a deal to get another pick in the top 20 because there are some really interesting kids out there who could be part of this very young core of talent the Flyers have. As far as picking Morin and waiting for him to grow and mature,I am all for that. The kid has really tweaked my interest. I even saw a report that had him going at ten. Then I saw another report that did not even have him in the top 30. Go figure. I have enjoyed hockey for over 45+ years and this draft is loaded. I do not know if it is going to be as good as 79 and 03 but only time will tell. But I have to admit, Sam has me pumped Hurry up draft!