View Single Post
Old
01-06-2004, 05:20 PM
  #10
FlyersGuy69
Registered User
 
FlyersGuy69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: purgatory
Country: United States
Posts: 8,840
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
let's clear up some misunderstandings first,
I never claimed that the Cowboys were anything more than a good team. I never claimed that they would beat Carolina and make it past the 1st round or that they would get to the Super Bowl. the Cowboys have a good team, great coach and if you guys call losing to a good team who is at home in the playoffs, then so be it. I don't see it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagne2433
If you want to talk about overrated this and that, Terrence Newman and Roy Williams looked scared out there during the big game. I'd be more worried about that right now cause the Eagles are going to win this Sunday.
LOL! their scared? that has to be one of the funniest things you've said yet. you mean to tell me that you could see their face(under a helmet) that they were scared from watching on tv?
lol! that's your best line yet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Love
And you're a patron saint for unloading on him for saying the Cowboys were exposed? Which they were by the way. Yeesh. And the Cowboy callers on WIP are just as bad as the Eagles callers you railed too.
again, the Cowboys were exposed? that's your opinion, not mine.

as far as comparing him to a WIP caller and the nitwitted Eagles fans that call up that station being as bad as the Cowboys callers who call in...I agree, there all bad, I din't say they weren't I just compared him to one. that's all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersPhantoms33
You sound like you have a bad case of sour grapes.
nope, I don't. the Cowboys went from 5-11 three years in a row to 10-6, competing for the division and making the playoffs. I am really happy with the way the Cowboys season went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersPhantoms33
The were ridiculously hyped up by the media and by yourself, and were a grand disappointment when the playoffs rolled around - there is no way to spin yourself out of that.
ridiculously hyped? grand disappointment? well that's your opinion and not mine. I will not try to spin out of anything because I don't feel that there is anything to spin out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersPhantoms33
As far as the Eagles are concerned, they've done just about as much, if not more than the Cowboys in recent years so really you have nothing to stand on when you say they let their fans down.
well I hope so, the Cowboys have been 5-11 the last 3 years.

if you don't call losing to Tampa Bay, at home, in the NFC Championship game, being heavily favored, letting their fans down...then I quess you guys don't care about winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersPhantoms33
And please, don't bring up the Troy Aikmen Super Bowl teams because, no one, and I mean no one, likes a person who lives in the past.
when was I living in the past? when I said that "when the Eagles win anything let me know"? because I never brought up anything about the Cowboys past, Super Bowls or Troy Aikmen.

FlyersGuy69 is offline