Thread: Confirmed with Link: Subban wins the Norris!!!!! (per Reality)
View Single Post
Old
06-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Forsead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E = CH² View Post
I remember people complaining about Subban messing up the PP and wishing Diaz would play instead of him. That was completely ridiculous and annoying.

Actually PK was incredible from the start. So no.

You are aware that Subban is one the the Norris winner with the lowest ice time/game ever ?
Is low ice time was caused by the first 15 games where he got less, doesn't mean anything else.

Quote:
You are aware that Subban had 2nd most ice time on PK on 2nd best PK of the league last year but almost didn't play on it this season ?
I would have wanted a bigger use of him on the PK, then again I always thought that the reason was to maximize his use on the PP and the even strenght which was the bread and butter of this team.

Quote:
You are aware that Bergevin made the Norris trophy winner sit with an incredible lowball offer ?
In insight Bergevin should have given him a long terms contract for sure, specially since he's such a hard worker and have a winner attitude, but I'm not sure we can call that an incredible lowball offer.

Quote:
The habs brass messed up real bad with Subban. Real bad. They ****ed up big time. I can see how someone would have made that mistake at the time.. maybe.. but you saying these things now after the fact is a bit ludicrous IMO.
I think we have to agree to disagree here, your arguments are based that Subban was great and perfect all season long and got screwed by the Habs brass, while mine is that he got flaws in his game during the first 15 games and others people here saw that too. We didn't saw the same things then and that's okay. If they would have ****ed up so big with him he wouldn't be the Norris winner, or a Habs still IMO.

You seem to like bringing the fact that he's the Norris winner to show he wasn't playing as amazing at the start of the season, well Ovechkin had a pretty bad rough start and he's still the Hart winner.

Last edited by Forsead: 06-15-2013 at 08:28 PM.
Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote