View Single Post
Old
06-16-2013, 09:36 AM
The Blue Devil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rielly4 View Post
Also for those of you who are fully expecting Bozak to be leaving T.O... I really dont think your right, i think theirs a 95 percent chance Bozak resigns, whether its as the 2/3 center job shared with Kadri or the 1st is unknown... All i know is i think Nonis would sooner buyout/trade Grabo and sign Bozak to at least 1 mil less then what Grabo gets to do better in the defensive role if we aqquire the top line center.

I would way rather have Bozak controlling the play of our 3rd line then letting Grabo skate around in circles shooting from bad angles and going -10 in a playoff series, Grabos good but he needs to be playing a pure rush style. Everyone thought Kessel was gonna burn in the Carlyle system, turns out Kessel excelled in the puck possesion offensive zone system because he had played it in Boston and Grabo crashed and burned.
Bozak would be an ideal 3rd line center, he actually has very underrated offensive skills and could be a key player to making our 3rd line score goals plus it would give our 3rd line a great faceoff percentage along with a solid two way centerman who can put up points, isnt that the ideal 3rd line center?? Put him with a gritty forechecking winger like an Ashton/Biggs and with a speedy guy whos good two ways and can produce off the forecheck/cycle... So like D'amigo/Ross. Thats what i see our 3rd line being moving forward, the young marlies.
LOL, Grabo was one of our best possession players in both the reg season and especially the playoffs.

What underrated skills are you talking about? The skills that couldn't allow him to even get 50 points playing with not 1 but 2 PPG players? I'd also hardly consider 52%on faceoffs great it's more above average than anything, Bergeron's 60+% was great. And to top it off, you want to put the guy who struggles to put up points with top line minutes and PPG wingers with 2 wingers who have never played in the NHL and think he'll produce?

The Blue Devil is offline   Reply With Quote