View Single Post
06-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York, NY
Originally Posted by
I'd be open to Mess, but that might be awkward for AV, essentially grooming his replacement. Let AV bring in his own guys. We let Torts do it.
I hope Sully goes far, far away from this team.
I don't know how well a coach would take it if we say, yeah AV, we're going to hire you, but immediately dictate who else is behind your bench. He's going to have to keep Dineen (probably) and Benny Allaire (like this is even a debate), let him fill the other one or two spots as he pleases.
1. Can you beat up Larry Brooks at the bus stop?
a) Yes b) No c) Only if I have "golden gloves" Wade by my side.
2. Explain Carl Hagelin's play on the power play.
a) It's good b) Who's Carl Hagelin? c) Stinks d) Sick flow.
3. Would you ever get testy with Sam Rosen during a post-game interview?
a) No b) **** no, he's a living legend c) Are you out of your mind? Never.
4. How do you spell: "Qualm"
a) Q-u-a-h-m b) Are you serious? It's in the question c) I heard Trottier never made a spelling mistake
5. Can you teach defensemen how to take a one-timer?
a) Yes b) No
6. Marian Gaborik scores 40 goals as a RWer, what do you do next season?
a) Move him to LW b) Nothing, he just scored 40 goals c) How many shots did he block?
AV should get to choose who he brings in... First losing streak for AV with Mess as an assistant and the crowd would be chanting for AV to be fired mid game
View Public Profile
Officer Friendly's albums
Find More Posts by Officer Friendly