Thread: Confirmed with Link: Subban wins the Norris!!!!! (per Reality)
View Single Post
Old
06-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Son Oncle Jerry
Formerly HiggsBozon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
No one *****ed about him, anything anyone says to the media is blown up in Montreal and mouthbreather sports-radio addicts blow it up even more and then it gets repeated over and over here like a bad case of gonnorreha at a boarding school.

I think that Jacques misused a lot of youngsters but Subban is a god damn Norris winner now, if he doesn't get a lion's share of minutes next season and for the next ten years it'll be a failure of the club. No one will dare speak an ill word about Subban then.
"I didn't talk to PK yet... I guess we'll see him at some charity event..."

Straight from the Crying Smurf's mouth. Great, great leadership.
I love how PK always gives credit to his team now, because he knows, and everyone who can read between the line knows, he got very little support from his supposed "teammates" this season. The only guys who kept hanging out with him after his holdout were Armstrong and Prust.

Even yesterday. I understand hockey players aren't always on twitter, but you'd expect more people than Armstrong and Prust would take 2 ****ing seconds of their time to congratulate their teammate on a ****ing Norris trophy win.

Son Oncle Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote