Old
06-16-2013, 03:35 PM
WhiskeySeven
Give her the Defence

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
tl;dr: Now! Now! Now!

i mean christ, how fast can anybody turn an entire organization around? less than a season apparently. unless you want GMMB to start roofie'ing other GM's, how much do you really expect it to change? we have no asset to give anybody else and the UFA market is barren like Barbara Bush

i can see it already...

Confirmed with link: Jesus resurrects after a day and two nights

hfposter 01: a day and 2 nights? lol so slow

hfposter 02: 33? too old

hfposter 03: resurrection is cool, but what's the cap hit?

hfposter 04: but can he fight? enough ******* and martyrs on this team!

hfposter 05: wtf is up with the beard? it's not even the playoffs ffs!

hfposter 06: not enough leadership imo
Your hilarious side-bits aside - I'm not preaching now!now!now! as much as I'm saying no!no!no!
  • Bouillon extended at first - okay fine, he'll be the 7th next year
  • Drewskie the trade deadline acquisition - okay, depth is never a bad thing
  • Drewskie failing to secure a spot even AFTER Emelin gets injured - oh well, low risk low reward, no biggies
  • Drewskie extended - ...
Either they want Drewiskie, a player who was so bad he couldn't penetrate a playoff bound lineup that had a rookie and a 38 year old as its third pairing, to be a warm body in the lockerroom and never challenge the top6 for a spot or they think that what Drewiskie brings to the table (read: nothing whatsoever) might someday be able to contribute positively to the team.

I just see trading for, playing and resigning Drewiskie as a foolish endeavor - he's 10x the scrub that anyone else on our team is. He's 28, undrafted, 42 games on an awful LA team was his career high and has 135 games through FIVE seasons. This is the man that Bergevin thinks will squeeze and challenge Bouillon, who himself looked like trash as the 48 game season wore on, and rookie Tinordi out of the 3rd pairing? What's the point of having this guy??

Can't fight, cant' hit and can't play defense. We don't, and never did, need him.

I'm not saying remold the team over-night, I'm saying that EXTENDING DESHARNAIS, BOUILLON AND DREWISKIE IS PERPETUATING THE PROBLEM AND THAT IS SQUARELY ON BERGEVIN.

See, now you got me mad. I'm going to go tweet obscenities at Gionta to feel better.

WhiskeySeven is online now   Reply With Quote