Old
06-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

vCash: 500
if anyone wants to help me build a comp here is what I need it for:
http://www.***********/r/buildapcform...itasking_comp/

Quote:
>What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc. If you need a Workstation, be specific on the programs you'll be using. Try to list as many games/applications that you'll be using as you can, as well as your performance goals for those programs.
  • indesign
  • dream weaver
  • photoshop/ possible c5 programs as well
  • Sony Vegas pro or a strong video editing software
  • fl studio or something similar or stronger
  • also possible light programming as I'm interested in learning it, say if I was required to build an app for iTunes or android.
>What is your maximum preferred budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?
500-800 budget
>When do you plan on building/buying the PC? (note: if you're planning on buying more than 2 weeks from now, it's very much recommended you wait and come back then, to ensure you get the most recent and accurate price data)
Now would be nice but I can wait if need be.
>What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? "Everything" is not specific enough. Tower, Operating System, peripherals like the keyboard, mouse, and monitor(s), wifi adapter, speakers/headphones, etc. are all relevant.
Tower, OS, Keyboard and Mouse, Wifi adapter, and speakers(maybe) are what I’d need for the build I’d assume.
>Which country will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in the US, are you near a Microcenter store? I’m in Canada atm but I can buy stuff online I’d assume?
>Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?
Do I need to consider this even? I’m not gaming at all if any. Mmorpgs would be fun but meh I doubt it. Plus price might increase?
>If there's any specific features you want/need from the rig, please list them. Examples might include rear and/or front-panel USB 3.0, a RAID setup, etc. USB 3.0 would be damn nice for sure.
>Do you have any specific case/tower preferences such as a window or LEDs, or do you have a preference for low-noise components?
Nah not really, just want it work and ill work with it.

Reason I didn’t list any preference in games as I believe the price will increase hence I didn’t mention it, unless it’s possible to keep there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!