View Single Post
Old
06-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Lloydchristmas138

vCash: 500
Wasn't sure where to post this but recently my buddy met and has become good friends with Ville Leino. He was hanging out at the Pink because he loves the rock n roll music and he himself plays and loves rock n roll. He said Ennis is his favorite teammate and that Myers is a baby lol. Seeing all the text messages and stuff he sends he seems to be a really nice, proud, cool, and even well spoken guy(his texts are almost always perfect grammar, even in English).

More encouraging I guess was that he got real serious when talking about how much he absolutely hates losing and why this season was so frustrating. Despite missing Philly he said he really badly doesn't want to get bought out and right now is working hard every day rehabbing with the medical staff and training for next season. Overall, a really cool guy (for what it's worth) with a great personality and the desire to succeed in Buffalo.... Quickly Leino has become one of my favorite Sabres to root for next year and to see establish himself as a legit top 6 winger.

Lloydchristmas138 is offline   Reply With Quote