Thread: Proposal: T J Oshie or for.......
View Single Post
Old
06-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Daley Tarasenkshow
Steenroller

vCash: 1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimzey59 View Post
1) And you know this how?
Quit acting like you have some kind of inside info; you are no more informed than anybody else.

As i said; Hitch blasted ALL of the homegrown guys and that includes Berglund, Oshie, Backes, Pietrangelo, Polak, Reaves, Cracknell and Porter as much as it does Perron.

Pointing the finger at Perron is YOUR opinion; it does not necessarily reflect what Army and Hitch think.
Get over yourself.
(apologies to the rest of the board)

2) If the Blues are going to bring in a high money player; one of our current players will need to go.
We may not have any issue's getting our RFA's locked up, but bringing in top-end help is an entirely different story. One of our forwards(Oshie, Stewart, Perron, Berglund) has to be included in any trade for a big money player. It's anybodies guess as to which one, and all of them have plenty of knocks against them to make a convincing case to be on the trade list.
It's common sense. The blues are not going to trade all three of their core players. JR has said it on numerous occasions that perron is the odd man out and that his attitude proves that. I'm just stating what I know based on Army's past in these situations and on the facts I can get a hold of. And that's my opinon.

Daley Tarasenkshow is offline   Reply With Quote