View Single Post
06-18-2013, 08:11 AM
Shady Machine
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Bojakees View Post
You did ?...I disagree...You don't want another large contract for an underachieving dman ? Like Martin ? Or is it that the GM just feels he does not really need dman at all that can well.....actually play defense. Yet, you have no problem overpaying large contracts for underachieving forwards. Oh, I got it. Now I am starting to understand. 19 million for 0-0-0 minus 9 is ok but God forbid we pay Scuderi a few extra bucs for his tremendous playoffs. I was wrong all along, sorry. Lets all watch Scuderi go be an instrumental part in someone else's cup win. I am starting to understand how it works here. Funny also as I read many many of the post's here that many actually agree with me. Penguins fans. The shine is wearing thin on the GM here. I am just a fan of the game agreeing with half of the board here. Sorry if I bothered you.
You are bothering all of us by coming in with your **** attitude about our organization. I don't go to your team's board and call out your players. Shero won the GM of the year award. You disagree wit the results. Good for you.

Shady Machine is offline   Reply With Quote