View Single Post
Old
06-18-2013, 09:40 AM
caley

vCash: 500
Vancouver has re-signed Patrick Mullen to a 1 year 2-way deal with an AAV of $600,000. Mullen, 27, who only got into 2 games in the AHL last season (with 0 points) with Chicago was scheduled to become an UFA this summer. The son of Joe Mullen was never drafted.

Colorado F Tomas Vincour, who played this past season for both Colorado and Dallas, as well as with Texas and Lake Erie of the AHL, has signed with Ak Bars Kazan of the KHL. Vincour, 22, had 2 goals and 2 assists in 17 NHL games, along with 18 goals and 21 assists in 53 AHL games. Vincour, originally a 5th round pick, 129th overall, of Dallas in 2009 is scheduled to become an RFA this summer.

Also, Ak Bars Kazan announced the signing of Chris Bourque, but Capgeek has him under contract to the Bruins for another season, so I might hold off on that one until I see some confirmation that the Bruins are loaning him/permitting him/releasing him before I confirm it on here.