View Single Post
Old
06-18-2013, 09:57 AM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilliam View Post
I think Tinordi will be either the 6th D in Montreal or the #1 D in Hamilton. Makes no sense to keep him around and not play him. That's what Drewiske is for.
yes, I don't see the Habs keeping Tinordi unless he's going to get ice time. I'm hoping he sees more time in Hamilton but if Emelin is back at some point in Nov, they might want to have Tinordi fill in till then perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan View Post
Still looks like they could use a vet on D and probably forward as well.
Unless they add a few undrafted CHL or NCAA FA's, they are likely going to need a few veteran forwards. Will be interesting to see how the roster shapes up after such a terrible season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booba View Post
Alex Belzile and Olivier Fortier were selected during the annual LNAH draft.

So in case they choose to play in the LNAH, there is already one team that owns their rights. (I expect Belizle to re-sign with Hamilton but I wouldn't be surprise if Fortier decided to join the LNAH.)

Other "interesting" names selected : Keven Veilleux, Dany Massť, Danick Paquette, Brandon Reid, Guillaume Desbiens and Daniel Corso
http://www.lnah.com/repechage.php
I would bring back Belizle, although I wonder why they haven't already done so. Fortier in the LNAH makes sense.