View Single Post
Old
06-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Tim Wallach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjziel View Post
London Knights fan here....I'm sorry I know we are rivals but I have to ask, out these listed players below who are all 93 born, I'm guessing Ben Fenelli, Eric Ming, Ben Thompson are back as your over-agers. Could there be another player returned in your Rangers opinion? Also, I'm guessing you guys are in rebuilding mode, so do you guys see Faksa returning to the OHL or does he stick in the NHL? Also, definitely hoping we're eyeing Marcantuani. Definitely a speedster with great skill. Faksa and Marcantuani could help the Knights fill the void if Griffith and Broadhurst move up....

Tobias Rieder
Eric Ming
Ben Thomson
Joshua Leivo
Matt Puempel
Ben Fanelli
Ryan Murphy
Frank Corrado
John Gibson
Fanelli is a lock as an OA and captain. The team is hoping (and somewhat expecting) Thomson to be sent back as the second OA. And they acquired Teichman in net. He'll be given an audition in the first month to stabilize the goaltending and if he grabs that chance, Ming is likely the odd man out.

Faksa almost definitely will be back. Look for him, McEneny and possibly Thomson and Marcantuoni to be trade bait at the deadline as this team seriously needs to rebuild.

And while I like AAA, I think his time may be up. He never showed enough in any one area at camp. He's a smaller energy guy who has already had two cracks at the lineup and is a year older than Learn who plays the same role but with a bit more upside.