View Single Post
Old
06-18-2013, 12:27 PM
joestevens29

vCash: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Doesn't look hurt to me, looks ineffective under tight checking and physical play. I thought Toews would start crying after the lucic hit last night. Thing is Toews is facing 3 rounds of intense physical opposition the Hawks simply didn't face, and didn't have to overcome in their cup year. Toews is finding out how hard a SC should be and not liking it very much. Its telling when even Kane is rising to the occassion and Toews isn't.
Toews being ineffectual in the playoffs is nothing new. 4 goals scored over 34GP in the last 3 playoffs. Bring the intensity and it puts him off his game. Nothing new there.

Kane though is out of this world finding space and getting open shots in tight quarters. Really one of the best at it in the game. Peripheral, yes, but dangerous yes, all the time. He makes nothing rushes into scoring chances for fun. He's about the only Hawk in the lineup givng the Bruins any worries.
So what was the excuse the rest of the playoffs? Then again I've read the rest of your posts so I don't expect you to give him the benefit of the doubt like you did RNH.