View Single Post
Old
06-18-2013, 02:19 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongo View Post
No to Eric Roy in the 2nd round. There are plenty of more talented players than him there, especially early in the 2nd. Maybe in the 3rd I would think about him, but I still wouldn't. The offense isn't there for him. He doesn't skate all that well either(moving east to west and also quickness). I watched a ton of Pulock this year, and he was partnered with him almost all the time when I watched. He really didn't impress at all. Pulock carried that pairing big time. Also Roy is more like 6'4 and not 6'2. His most impressive attribute is that size. Work ethic also is questioned at times with him.

The other two are alright, but Santini has no offense. Protoypical stay at home guy, we should look for offensive upside there at our spot.

It's a crap shoot, I could see the Flyers taking a forward there as well. We have to remember we don't really have any type of farm system right now. We have few potential players and about two players(Laughton and Cousins) who can contribute at the next level as of right now. Other than that, this cupboard is empty.
I would like to get a Read, Gagne, Briere -esque winger. Someone small and shifty to move around the boards in the corners.

That kind of guy might not be hard to find at 41. I mean, basically another Akeson I guess.

We have guys like Noebels and McGinn in the pool.