View Single Post
06-18-2013, 02:40 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by #1GuinFan View Post
May want to watch some pens games.. or watch those ones you are watching a little closer, it will help you understand why Malkin is consistently a takeaway leader on this team

If Martin is not a defensive guy, what is he exactly? Again I'll suggest you watch a Pens game or two. If your basing this off of last years viewings, then you may have a leg to stand on, but since theres been a season since then in which Martin was our TOP defensemen in the d-zone your argument is very much baseless.
As far as deadline acquisitions go, we did acquire that defensive guy named Douglas Murray, you seem to be conveniently overlooking that.

Expressing opinion of another teams players is fine, but its a different ballgame when its a so obviously uneducated opinion. This reminds me of the great Luca Caputi debate several years back, when he was getting pimped because of his stats, but not based on any viewings.
Malkin is a takeway leader on the team ?.....Tell ya what. Why don't you show me. I see he is a PLUS 5 which is one of the lowest on the team while Sid is PLUS 26...Hmmm...You need to show me. BTW...SCUDERI was the best takeaway guy on the team. So why was he not offered a contract ? Plus, is it a coincidence that since Scuderi left FLEURY has turned into a disaster. Show me that stat.

Douglas Murray....This is your guy ? I wonder why San Jose dumped him. Slow as a slug. As for Martin....His next physical presence will be his first.

Besides...Why would the GM of the year not pay Scuderi his most valuable guy and pay Martin ? Just a bad move that's why...You gotta get me that MALKIN takaway stat. I want to be as educated as you.

Bojakees* is offline   Reply With Quote