View Single Post
06-18-2013, 11:12 PM
Lo Pan's lovechild
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
Clutterbuck? Holy smokes, stop the press! Let's give them Eller! Seriously folks, we're talking about a hitter yes, but he's far from the Prust category and he's undersized for his style of play. Injuries will catch up... sooner than later.
dude, i think your over-reacting a bit. i don't think anybody said to send eller that way for cal and if they did, i'd suggest they get the head checked. and finally, your last statement about injuries catching up is a bit of nonsense to be honest, it's like saying injuries will catch up to prust and yes, they are just about the same size

Kristo is the next Gretzky! Late second round pick who looked good playing as an overager in a league too weak for his skills' level last year! I sure hope he put some good numbers... not counting his two "leadership" incidents.
kristo is the habs only true offensive prospect. nothing else, nothing more. you're in a mood today

Feaster wants Kristo and something else for 6th overall in a deep draft? Damned right I'm doing it and I don't even think twice!

bottom line is that clutterbuck is young, and is exactly what this team needs.

and the mustache