View Single Post
Old
06-19-2013, 11:24 AM
TheKingPin

vCash: 500
Until a flyers trade goes down that shows impatience I'm going to assume they know they need young players that grow with the team. That's why we signed streit to that horrid contract instead of trading couts. Vorceck may be one of the most valuable fwds in the league as a top 10 scorer making less than 5 a year. These are all just rumors that suggest we are exploring options but not going to assume homer is an idiot for trading x for x unless it happens.

The biggest thing that needs to happen is get rid of bryz. I think the flyers don't want to pressue mason right now so they figure keep bryz as the number one in name so mason doesn't ***** out under pressue. Then buy bryz out next year and use that money for UFA and resigning.

I also think bernier should be had for read and not much more. If the kings want more they won't get it.

Ryan will be here in a few years at prob the perfect time when our players are starting to peak and hopefully have a stud drafted D up. Not worth it right now. Put schenn on Gs wing