View Single Post
Old
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Punxrocknyc19*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
I just can't get behind Clowe. Too many injuries in such a short period. It'd be one thing if he was on the right side of 30 years of age, but he is not. He has never been a quick skater either. This just reeks of disaster. He doesn't bring speed, is getting slower, his body is aging fast it seems, and he wants decent money with all this. I just can't justify it.

I know Briere is small but he brings more offense and with Gaborik gone, we certainly could use more offense. It would also help the PP. I love what Callahan brings but Briere is by far a more offensive threat than Callahan. Bump Callahan down to the 3rd line and get him a decent 3rd line center to play with. In the new NHL you cannot look at the 3rd line as if it is a checking line. It isn't a demotion for callahan. It just means you have much more depth.

I don't think teams are realistically willing to trade for Pyatt.
his best years was playing on the Canucks on the top 2 lines... i bet NYR gives him another chance to rebound.. the lack of training camp has hurt some of the depth players...