Thread: News Article: Montreal Canadiens Draft Preview
View Single Post
Old
06-19-2013, 02:35 PM
David Thicke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
I don't think you could come up with a worse comparison for Fucale. The only thing they have in common is size and province.

Fleury has great athletic ability trying to play goalie, he is not strong techically or mentally and when it falls apart it really falls apart.

Fucale is like Price, all about positionning and poise, he is very tough mentally and focused, never gets ratted, in fact it's his #1 strength. Athletically he is slightly above average.

In terms of the article, getting Morin at #25 would be a huge steal. I can't see him getting past #19 or 20 in the draft, just too much upside.
I agree with you.

The question could be will the Canadiens try to trade up for Morin or just sit hoping to get him at #25 or just take someone else? He was available for me so I chose him, it was a no-brainer but how early will he really go and to which team? This draft has so many possible scenarios that any predictions will likely be wrong and could change with each selection. I'll leave the tea leaf reading and predictions to the gypsies!

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote